There are many ways that you can get involved in a very real and practical way as we express a servant's heart in our community and beyond.
On the last Sunday of every month at Generosity Sunday we need help with:
- sorting through items given to shelters
- delivering generosity boxes to shelters
- delivering frozen meals to families and individuals in need and those going through difficult circumstances
- Supplying meals for families experiencing devastation or emergencies
Trades: A few times a year we are looking to take on a redemptive project for people in desperate need.
- Give some of your time, skills and abilities to making a difference and ministering God's heart to people
- Lead a team of trades people on local missions to those in need
- Feel free to let us know what you can do, how much you can do and when you are available
- Maybe you are not too talented in the trades, but you are willing to assist and help them on a project
Please email us for more details if you would like to get involved with Mercy Ministries .