At Lifeconnection we believe in families worshipping together. We would love to see you and your children at our weekend Celebration services, where it is a delight for us to teach kids the ways and Word of God! Kids will be released to go to Kids Connection after Worship.
Kids Connection is a fun, loving and interactive program for children aged 6 months - 12 years.
Kids Connection is Lifeconnection's children's ministry for children ages 6 months through 12 years, during Sunday morning Celebration. We take great care in presenting Jesus in a way that is fun and relevant for the children of our church and community. We believe the best way to prepare kids for their future is to partner with parents in helping them discover life in God.
Kids Connection is committed to families in two ways:
- First, we are committed to guide and equip parents with tools and resources to help them be the primary spiritual influencers in their homes.
- Second, we are committed to teaching God's truths to kids through relevant Bible teaching, music, group discussion and age-appropriate activities.
As kids learn Biblical truths and experience God's love at home and church, they will start to discover life in God! We look forward to seeing you at Kids Connection!
We accommodate different age groups as follow:
1) Lower Hall
- Parents can check-in their kids (6 months - 4 year old) in the lower hall, once kids are released for Kids Connection.
- We have a team that provide a fun and interactive environment for these little ones.
- Please check-out your children right after the service in the lower hall.
- A nursing area is available in the Lower Hall for nursing moms. Please feel free to use this facility should your infant become fussy during the service.
2) The GYM
- We make use of the Gym at CCRC (Calgary Community Reformed Church) across the road from Marda Loop.
- Kids Connection Teachers will meet & check in all kids aged 5 - 12 at the back of the hall, once kids are released for Kids Connection.
- Kids will be ready for check out at the end of the service in the entrance area. Please check out your kids right after the service.
Please note there is no Kids Connection during the last Sunday of the month, which is our Generosity Sunday and family celebration. Kids join their parents for this exciting morning.